Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs are small, blood-feeding insects that attach themselves to soft furnishings and items like luggage. They infest areas quickly and look for humans to bite, usually when a person is asleep.
Are bed bugs dangerous?
In terms of disease, no, but in terms of your wallet after an infestation, yes. Bed bugs are masters at hiding and insecticide alone will not kill them. Carried in on luggage or used furniture, once inside your house they hide in bed seams, couch cushions, curtains or any soft furnishings. They are not known to carry any diseases but avoiding and preventing being infested is the best control method.
How do I prevent bed bugs?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as the saying goes. If you can keep bed bugs out of your home in the first place it will be worth the work necessary to detect them. Always, always, always:
- Inspect any used furniture, bedding and bed frames before bringing them inside
- Check any luggage or tote bags for bed bugs before bringing the items in to your house
- Never put luggage on a bed for unpacking
What if bed bugs do make it into my house?
Even the most cautious homeowner can experience a problem with bed bugs. Your house can be spotless yet one piece of luggage from an overnight trip to Aunt Beulah’s can bring in a family of bed bugs. The first thing you want to do in this circumstance is to contact a professional insect control company.
Ridding your house of bed bugs will likely involve every room and requires a two-step process. Because they hide well and are very mobile, the first step is applying an insecticide, followed by a steam treatment. Insecticides do not kill all stages of bed bugs, but steam does.
Why Choose Us
- 1 month warranty – It is hard to provide a warranty on ticks as many external factors determine the success of complete removal.
- Fully licensed Pest Management Technicians
- We Turn up on time.
- 10 Years In The Pest Industry
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Bed Bug Removal
- Bed Bug Treatment from $330
- Gold Coast & South East Queensland
- Southport, Nerang, Helensvale
- Tweed Heads / Coolangatta
- Northern NSW
Get In Touch
Contact our friendly staff to schedule a suitable time to visit you.