Effective Termite Control, Removal & Treatments
Are you worried about a potential termite infestation on your property? We offer a range of termite control services installed by licensed technicians.
Pro Pest Control Gold Coast provides termite control and pest management solutions through the South East Queensland. Using the latest technologies combined with the best products on the market, we can have your property termite free for years to come. Our team are fully qualified and licensed by the Queensland Government to deliver optimal results, each and every time.
Termites are some of the trickiest pests to find and eradicate. In fact, they can remain hidden for years, slowly eating away at your foundations and building’s structural integrity. If you have ever spotted a stray termite in your home – chances are, you already have an infestation brewing. We follow a strategic approach to all termite jobs which includes inspection, identification, level of activity, existing damage and treatment recommendations.
Once we have identified the species and we are able to confirm that they are present in the building, we are able to provide you with a comprehensive report stating our findings. Our report is professionally presented with accompanying photos. The technician will also recommend a treatment protocol and provide you with a guide on how to prevent future infestations.
Termite control require more than one visit from us. We will also need to treat the entryways into your home so that termites will find it far more challenging to enter your premises. Our termite specialist can offer proven and effective products that will work fast. We can also offer eco-friendly treatments which are also very effective. We only utilise products that are safe for use in family environments, being pet-friendly and not harmful to children. Some of our treatments include;
Inspecting your home every year provides added protection aginst a poential termite attack. We provide affordable inspections by licensed and highly trained inspectors. Learn more about our termite inspections services and how we can help protect your property.
Termite barriers aim to keep any remaining ants out of your buildings by preventing them from entering. There are chemical barriers and physical barriers – if you are opposed to the chemicals we can implement a physical barrier. The chemicals do tend to be more effective because many of the latest products are undetectable by the target pest – which means they transfer the toxins and rub off onto other ants in the nest, destroying the colony. A physical barrier will simply keep termites out.
Termite Baiting Stations
These non-toxic termite bait stations draw termites away from your home and building and to an area in the garden. Depending on the product we decide to use, the station could take a few weeks to be fully effective. This is because we allow the ants time to feed on the bait and carry it into their nest, where it can exterminate the entire colony.
Termite Reticulation Systems
A termite reticulation system if you are building a house and wish to safeguard against future termite infestations. Certain areas are automatically higher risk for white ants, like foresty regions and properties with old buildings. Termites are drawn to wood and moisture, so any old rotting wooden structures or fallen trees will automatically place you at risk. The system works by pumping chemicals into the soil under the building, removing any pests before they gain entry.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras detect the heat that is transmitted from a large number of ants that are building a colony together. This handy device can detect activity through walls, as part of a more comprehensive detection plan.
- Optical Borescopes allow us to detect them even if they’re in awkward spaces out of sight. We drill a small and unobtrusive hole into the wall (which is repaired again) before we shine a light through a hollow tube, gaining footage of the ants.
- Electronic Odour Detectors enable us to detect methane gas produced by ants.
- Acoustic Emission Devices enable us to capture the munching sound as they eat their way through your wood. This may be a disturbing thought, but that noise is handy in identifying them.
- Moisture metres – A capacitance metre is used to measure the moisture level in building materials. This will indicate whether it is potentially termite-supporting.
Is It Worth The Cost?
Termite treatments may feel expensive, even if you are quoted by us (and we are proud to say we are one of the most competitively-priced professional companies in the Gold Coast region).
This is because it takes such specialised training and expertise to truly eradicate the ants and control the risk factors. The risk factors are potentially catastrophic – with entire houses being at risk of collapse and signs leading up to such troubles.
This places your family in a potentially dangerous situation. Ignoring termites can be disastrous. However, termite treatment and prevention protocols can have long lasting effects.
Depending on the treatment you opt for, you could get an 8-10 year guarantee on it. This delivers an enormous return on investment, with the risk factors dropping down to almost zero and a guarantee in place – you can be assured your building is safeguarded.
- 10 Years Experience
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Licensed by Queensland Government
- Latest Products and Chemicals
- Guaranteed Protection & Extensive Knowledge
- Punctual & Reliable
- Free Quotes and Advice
What We Offer
- Pre-Construction & Post-Construction
- Treatments for Different Structures (Single Family Residences, Multi-Family, and Commercial Structures)
- Baiting using Exterra and Sentricon
- Termite Barriers using Termidor
- Regular Maintenance Treatments
Our Service Areas
- Gold Coast City and surrounding suburbs
- Hope Island
Request A Quote
Talk to our team today about our termite baiting, barriers or control programs. To book your job please visit www.propestcontrolgoldcoast.com.au and phone our bookings team.
We provide the best defense against termites.
Phone today 07 5515 0220.